We develop custom tailored software solutions that allow companies, of different sizes and business origins, to reinvent their key business processes and digitize transaction workflows. Using the blockchain technology, we help firms transact faster, more transparently and efficiently.
The business value-add of blockchain will grow to $176 billion by 2025, and then exceed $3.1 trillion by 2030.
Product development plan
Companies around the globe who do not necessarily trust each other yet have business relations often turn to intermediaries - reliable third-parties - to ensure security and integrity of transactions. These third-parties are centralized and as such prone to hacks; their inefficiency may cause delays and incur high costs.
The latest advancements in the Blockchain tech, however, allow Perfectial to build distributed recordkeeping systems that are inedible, enable transacting parties to transfer assets promptly and track and the data in real-time. We thus help companies share businesses processes with their partners, wherever they might be located, in a highly secure manner.
MVP feature list
- complete B2B transactions peer-to-peer, without involving a third-party
- offline reconciliations; avoid associated costs
- protect cross-company transactions from breaches and hacks
- get rid of manual information exchanges that make sensible data vulnerable
Tools we use for blockchain development
To help clients modernize business operations, Perfectial makes use of Ethereum (versatile, Turing complete public network), Hyperledger Fabric (blockchain ledger framework hosted by Linux), and Corda (enterprise grade distributed ledger built specifically to suit businesses purposes). We excel at programming languages that are supported and compatible with blockchain environments such as C++, NodeJs, Python, Pearl, Java, and Solidity - the high-level language designed for implementing smart contracts.
The intrinsic properties of smart contract and blockchain technologies permit our clients to automate various transacting activities (approvals, calculations, etc.,) and tackle some of the major bottlenecks inherent to the nature of their businesses. In particular, the tech shines in the following areas:
- Сommercial insurance
- Сlaim processing
- b2b contract processing
- Assets exchange
- Provenance tracking
- Environmental conditions monitoring
- Dispute resolution
- Medical data record storing
- Billing management; claims adjudication
- Counterfeit drug prevention and detection
- Recommendation systems based on local reviews
- Clinical trial reporting
Blockchain is being applied in:
- Supply Chain
Let’s launch your blockchain project
- Utilize Corda, “the distributed ledger platform for business”, to build a multiparticipant network that’ll allow your firm to reduce the costs and friction of transacting with your partners
- Use Ethereum’s open-source tech to host data (financial, personnel records, etc.,) in unalterable blocks, enhance supply chain management, and largely automate business processes/operations through self-enforcing, programmable smart-contracts
- Build your own private/consortium distributed ledger solution that, on the back of Hyperledger Fabric Network, provides resiliency, deep-customization, scalability, and, of course, privacy